One Day Event Insurance starts at £40.40
Stall Holder / Exhibitor / Band / Performer Cover from £30.93
Get a QUICK QUOTE now on 01254 355 159
Why don’t we provide an on-line event insurance quote and buy service? We used to, but in our experience we found that most users insured themselves incorrectly, rather than have you do all the work and make a mistake we prefer to speak to you, find out about your event and provide a quote in person that meets your requirements. Better safe than sorry. We can quote most types of events over the phone in a matter of minutes.
Arts and Crafts Event Insurance
Arts and crafts events can be a lot of fun. Both children and adults can participate in the fun and games. This can include crafting models, drawing and painting, making sculptures and all sorts of other activities. Now you may not think there would be much risk in organising an event such as this, however, there are a few things you need to think about during the preparation stage.
- Have you secured the right venue for the
event andreceived written confirmation of the booking?
- Have you carried out a written risk assessment and put a formal health and safety policy in place to be adhered to in the event of an incident occurring?
- Do all of the stallholders/exhibitors have adequate insurance cover in place before attending the event?
- Are all of the staff members/volunteers helping out at the event aware of their duties? Are they made to comply with the formal written health and safety policy?
Listed above are just a few examples of the type of things that need to be taken in to consideration when organising an arts and crafts event. It may all seem pretty straight forward and down to common sense but you would be surprised how often the smallest details can be overlooked. If you do not carry out the right checks during the preparation stage, you could find yourself in a bit of a precarious position. A position you wouldn’t necessarily want to be in, if an incident was to occur.
Insuring Your Event With Us
We aren’t just here to sell you an Arts and Crafts Event Insurance policy. Similarly, we won’t take your money and send you on your merry way. When requesting a quotation from us, our advisors will check through this kind of information with you to make sure that you have everything in place that needs to be to ensure the successful running of the event and to avoid any potential mishaps.
The options of cover available for purchase are as follows:
- Public Liability insurance
- Employers Liability insurance
- Event Equipment cover
- Event Cancellation cover